Make a Difference in the Lives of Children
Did you know?
- one in every five children lives in poverty
- Families living in poverty are not able to regularly supply basic meals, running water, clothing or shoes
- Inferior housing and living shelters are often pieced together from scrap metal, cardboard, and other discarded materials
- Children lack education because schools require “registration fees” for attendance that families cannot afford
- Children not receiving an education also lack healthcare as it is provided through the schools
- The majority of children who grow up in poverty continue to live in poverty as adults
We must break the cycle of poverty.
The Hope for Kids Foundation exists to improve living conditions for families and children.
Through our individual and family support programs and community integration, we impact the lives with groceries, clothing and shoes, living condition improvements, access to education, and more.
We also provide aid and basic necessities in time of natural and environmental disasters.
Help us to make a difference.
Hope for Kids Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Organization